All-In-One Home Theater Systems
All the components you need in one package, but not all the cables you need for the best Home Theater Performance.
All-in-one home theater systems, also known as home-theater-in-a box (HTIB), offer surprising performance capabilities.But you'll need to make the right connections to get the most out of your system.
- Some newer HTIBs feature the digital HDMI connection for video signals. If yours does, and if your TV can accept it, this is the connection to use.
- If your HTIB doesn't offer HDMI, you'll still get all the picture quality possible by using a Component Video cable -- this will be the most common preferred connection on an HTIB system.
- If your TV doesn't accept a component video or HDMI connection, use the S-Video connection to the TV. You won't get the benefit of the progressive scan video from the DVD player, but you'll get crisp, satisfying images.
- To get the best quality audio from your system, use Monster speaker cables and a high-quality Monster subwoofer cable.
- For the best possible picture and sound, plus protection from surges and spikes, use a Monster PowerCenterTM with Clean Power®.