This great new medium can deliver high-quality, commercial-free digital audio from the radio - only if you use the right connections.
Monster makes it easy to get the most out of this exciting, commercial-free digital audio format through your home theater system, even if your satellite radio receiver is a portable!
- Satellite radio requires an antenna to receive programming. Most systems also require a line of sight between the antenna and the sky. Use Monster indoor or outdoor satellite radio antennas for the best possible reception.
- Depending upon where your home is, or the location of your satellite receiver, you may need to use antenna extension cables for optimum placement of the antenna and best reception.
- Most satellite receivers designed for the home feature digital audio outputs for connection to your A/V receiver. Use a Monster Fiber Optic cable to get the best sound from this type of setup.
- Many portable plug-and-play satellite radio tuners, and their portable docks or cradles, use a mini-jack (headphone) to stereo pair for connection to a home A/V system. Now even your portable tuner can fill your home with rich, digital-clear sound!
- When enjoying satellite radio in your car, use a Monster interior or exterior mounted satellite radio antenna for maximum performance and durability.